CHARTING THE COURSE WITH FULL
Financial planning provides direction and discipline. It's important to know where you're going and how you're going to get there. It's also about more than numbers. It's about your dreams. To get started, ask yourself these questions:
• Are you unclear about how your current investments are performing?
• Is the risk taken in your investment portfolio appropriate for your goals?
• Are you uncertain if you have the right kinds and amounts of insurance coverage?
• Have you created an estate plan?
• Do you feel you are paying too much in taxes?
• Do you worry about not having enough money on which to retire?
If you are concerned about any of these questions, a comprehensive financial plan may help you. A financial plan will give you a clear picture, perhaps for the first time, where you stand financially.
Financial planning will provide direction and discipline, Without direction and discipline, people typically make impulsive, random decisions. The pieces not only don't fit together, but they may also actually conflict with each other and compound the problem. The financial planning process integrates your resources with your goals and objectives. It strives to help you achieve your lifetime goals by providing clarity to your actions.
Together, we'll develop sound financial strategies to help meet your needs now and into the future. We value our status as Independent Investment Advisor Representatives because it allows us to act freely as advocates for our clients, putting your interests first. We are not tied to just one product or service. At Navigation Financial Group of Amarillo, we have an extensive mix of products, services and technologies that can be integrated and aligned with your individual needs.